If you are enrolled in an online rehab program, we will demonstrate this to you in the first set of videos. Otherwise, here are some instructions.
- Place the splint between your ribs and pelvis. (Overlap onto the ribs or pelvis is okay; just make sure the splint covers the main part of your abdomen).
- Stand with your feet hips’-width apart.
- Untuck your pelvis and keep your ribs aligned over the pelvis.
- Exhale and draw your navel to your spine.
- Pull the two sides of the splint across your middle and fasten the closure. It should be snug like a hug, but NOT tight like a tourniquet. You want supportive, but not restrictive.