Make It Personal
What is an eSession?
A virtual appointment with one of our Core Rehabilitation Specialists™ on an online video chat platform. Although, our online programs are very comprehensive, there are times when clients will benefit from a personal one on one session with our rehab specialists. We offer 30 min consults or 60 minute full treatment eSessions depending on your need. All eSessions can be recorded so you can review the personal instruction after the appointment.
What is covered in an eSession?
The Tummy Team approach focuses on partnering with our clients to help them connect with their body, understand the signs and symptoms of functional core and pelvic floor weakness and identify strategies to retrain the brain body connection to those essential postural muscles.
Through eSessions our rehab specialists can:
- Concentrate on the clients personal experience and history
- Evaluate sitting, standing, walking and bending postures
- Instruct in proper core and pelvic floor activation and integration strategies
- Recommend key muscle releases to treat compensations patterns
- Problem solve difficulties the client is having in their rehab journey
- Address unique concerns the client may have.
- Develop a personal plan to progress their rehab process.
eSessions are especially helpful if you are feeling overwhelmed in the rehab process, confused about what program is best for you or you feel like you unable to keep up with the week by week rehab progression. Our specialists will help you get the most out of your online program and feel supported moving forward.
When is the best time to get an eSession?
We highly recommend our online clients to schedule at least one eSession during rehab to help prioritize and personalize our comprehensive programs. The most ideal time(s) to schedule an eSession is a couple of weeks after beginning your course, and/or near the end of your program but can be scheduled at any time.
Here’s how to purchase and schedule an eSession:
- Click the “SCHEDULE YOUR eSESSION” button below. You will be redirected to our Appointments page on our clinic site where you will click “eSessions” and select the “eSession/Online Virtual Tummy Team Appointment” drop down.
- Choose your PT, time zone, and appointment date.
- Enter your name and contact information and share any other important information with us.
- Pay for your appointment and now you are on our schedule! (Preview setup instructions & videos below)
Make It Work
After your appointment has been paid for and scheduled you will receive a confirmation email from The Tummy Team with some information to set up your computer for the eSession. Follow the instructions in this email to be sure you are set up for your meeting.
You will also receive an additional email from The Tummy Team inviting you to our Any Meeting Online Conferencing Platform. You will get a reminder invite email the day of your eSession as well. This email includes the link you will need to connect to your appointment.
To make sure you are properly set up for your eSession, preview the setup videos below. You will also recieve these in an email when you schedule an appointment with us.